3 Night Weekend: (Fri – Mon)
LOW SEASON (Before June 5th and after September 7th): $1895
MID SEASON (June 5- July 3 and August 17 – September 7): $2440
HIGH SEASON (July 3 – August 17): $35
4 Nights Mid-Week: (Mon – Fri)
LOW SEASON (Before June 5th and After September 7th): $1895
MID SEASON (June 5 – July 3 and August 17 – September 7): $2440
HIGH SEASON (July 3 – August 17): $3540
Full Week: (Mon – Mon or Fri – Fri)
LOW SEASON (Before June 5th and after September 7th): $2740
MID SEASON (June 5 – July 3 and August 17 – September 7): $3895
HIGH SEASON (July 3 – August 17): – $5295
NOTE: Prices are subject to GST and PST (total 12%). Rental rates include: Boating insurance, all park and boating fees, 18L of bottled drinking water. Goes out with first fill of propane and a full tank of fuel. Fuel must be re-filled on return; propane will be charged by amount used.
ADDITIONAL FEES: Groups pay for their own fuel and, like a rental car, return it full. Any additional propane needed is at the renters expense. Septic pump out is required after each rental and will be the renters expense (approximately $100 flat fee charged at the dock upon return during fueling) and depending on your group size you may require additional pump outs during your trip at your expense. Bedding is not included, mattresses are covered with fitted bottom sheets only. Bedding packages including towels and kitchen linens can be provided at $30/per package and can be customized to what you may require. (Bedding packages must be reserved preferably at the time of booking but at least two weeks in advance of sailing.)
• Reservations will be confirmed only on receipt of $500.00 deposit payable by Visa, MC, E-Transfer or receipt of certified cheque. The reservation deposit is non-refundable.
• The full rental fee is due 60 days prior to departure. If the full payment is not received 60 days prior to your booking, the reservation may be cancelled.
• All rates are subject to 12% tax (GST and PST).
• Reservations cancelled prior to 60 days before departure, the paid rental fee will be refunded (minus the $500.00 deposit).
• Reservations cancelled after 60 days and prior to 30 days before departure, will be refunded 50% of the rental fee.
• Reservations cancelled 30 days or less before departure, will not be refunded.
• EXCEPTION: Full refunds after 60 days will only be eligible if boat is re-rented for the period cancelled.
• A damage deposit of $3000.00 will be required prior to departure by authorized credit card.
• The deposit will be fully refunded after the rental is returned and a satisfactory damage & loss inspection is completed, plus septic pumpout fee, and propane refill are paid.
• The damage deposit (in full or in part) will be retained for the following reasons (but may not be limited to):
– Damage to prop, out drive, hull, engine or other boat parts
– Lost or damaged inventory items
– Excessively uncleaned boats
– Late returns
– Damage to parks or other property
– Unnecessary service calls
– Boat not re-fueled upon return
– Excessive wear & tear
• Individual(s) signing the rental contract must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age.
• Individual(s) providing the damage deposit must sign the rental contract.
• Orientation time on the day of pickup is between 1:00pm & 5:00pm local time. Departure will be after this time.
• The designated ‘Captain’ and an alternate individual responsible for the group & rental are required to be present for orientation and sign-off. Additional group members are encouraged to attend for safety review, boating & area information.
• Rental return time on the final day is 10:00am local time to allow for cleaning before the next departure. If you are late, you may be charged an additional fee.